Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Chrome window trim - quick update

Fisker of Vancouver are attempting to source a new window trim piece following my discovery and report of the minor bubbling of a small section of the trim beneath the front passenger window.

No news yet on my #2 rough-edge, namely the texture corruption on the touchscreen if you change screens.  Possibly that will simply be fixed and rolled into a new software patch at some point in the future.  I read today that there's another patch on its way already, but I would be surprised if that included a fix for this issue unless they had already been working on it.  I hope there's a way to get the 'release notes' for future patches, but maybe that requires talking in person to a friendly mechanic or service advisor.


No comments:

Post a Comment